Date Night- Monochromatic and Leather Leggings

Black monochromatic date night look with leather leggings

Black monochromatic date night look with leather leggings

Black monochromatic date night look with leather leggings

Black monochromatic date night look with leather leggings

Black monochromatic date night look with leather leggings
SHIRT- Nu-Mod // LEGGINGS- Old Navy (sold out) // SHOES- Forever 21 // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede // BAG- Stitch Fix

Holy cow- it's date night. Not only date night, but it's getaway time. We get a date, in another state,  for 24 hours kid free. I can't wait. I've mentioned before that Soren surprised me with tickets to Maroon 5 in Nashville for Valentine's Day and it's already here. Kudo's to him for keeping the surprise a secret for so long because I haven't had to wait long at all to cash in my gift. I didn't buy anything specific for the trip- don't really need too- but I have been having a hard time deciding what to wear that isn't all black. Or all gray and black. Kind of like today's outfit.

If you are going all black or dark monochromatic (which I love) be sure to try and mix up your textures. This blouse has chiffon pieced on the sleeves and hem and guess what I'm wearing on the bottom? My second pair of faux leather leggings- which is adds a great smooth texture. These are from Old Navy and are not lined. I love that they have less of a sheen, but they are thinner and feel like more of a legging than my fleece lined pair. (Hence the very long shirt!)

We're off to catch a plane! Keep up with our trip on IG and feel free to send your last minute travel recommendations our way! Enjoy your weekend!

PS- Did you catch the makeup tutorial I posted for this date night look yesterday?
PSS- New Spring product drops Monday at Nickel & Suede so stay tuned here for updates and maybe even a giveaway...




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts