Sunday Style- Maxi Cardigan

Gray maxi cardigan, white tee, black pencil skirt and black peep toe ankle boots

Gray maxi cardigan, white tee, black pencil skirt and black peep toe ankle boots

Gray maxi cardigan, white tee, black pencil skirt and black peep toe ankle boots

Gray maxi cardigan, white tee, black pencil skirt and black peep toe ankle boots

Ombre short hair

Gray maxi cardigan, white tee, black pencil skirt and black peep toe ankle boots
SWEATER- Forever 21 // SHIRT- Downeast Basics // SKIRT- GAP // SHOES- Old Navy // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede (Silver Chrome Large) // CUFF- Nickel & Suede

I'm all kinds of behind schedule today. Kesler was up crying all night with an ear infection so of course I was up crying all night too. Ok, maybe not crying, but I was up. My big plans of finishing Sunday's style post last night were tossed out the window and here we are. Sunday Style on Monday. 

I don't know about you but this time of year is just frustrating. I'm ready for warm weather, but it's no where to be found. So to ease that pain I'm looking at all kinds of Spring clothing, which leads to buying things because there is nothing like a package to brighten a cloudy 10 degree Missouri winter day. This cardigan and these booties are two purchases I've made recently that can be worn now and will transition perfectly into Spring. The cardigan is cozy, but light colored and the boots are still boots, but with a cut out. 

What Spring purchases are you looking at? Do you love retail therapy by mail as much as I do?



Comments

  1. I had some fun retail therapy on Saturday. I needed new jeans, so off to Old Navy I went. While I was there I found some patterned tights for $1 each, which was awesome. As it was cold yesterday, I wore a pair to church. It also doesn't hurt that Old Navy is next to Hobby Lobby in my town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your flat iron curls for a long pixie tutorial. If you ever have the chance, I'd love to see a tutorial for how you have your hair here (and in many other photos). I'm thinking of getting the same cut, although I can only hope it looks as cute on me as it does on you! I'd love to also see how you style it days 1,2,3,4 after washing it. I generally only wash my hair every 3-4 days, too, so it would be neat to see how you style on the in-between days. Thanks for all your posts. This is one of my very favorite blogs to follow! You always look adorable and have a fun style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits so much! They are something that any mom could wear while being stylish. I love retail therapy by mail. In fact that's pretty much how I shop now. With two little girls going to a store and browsing just isn't as fun as it used to be. :)

    www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts