Casual Early Spring Date





TEE - Everlane // PANTS- Stitch Fix (similar) // JACKET- Thrifted (Forever 21) // SHOES- Thrifted (Target) (similar) // CUFF- Forever 21 // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney

A few weeks ago Soren and I went on a working date to Panera. I threw this typical neutral combo on and I felt great it in. It was warm enough for sandals but still cool enough for a jacket. I love having a fur jacket to mix things up a bit. It adds texture and an unexpected twist on a still casual outfit.

We spent the evening at Panera and talked about plans for Nickel & Suede. I ordered my favorite Greek Salad and it was delicious. We struggle sometimes working together- mostly now because we are together almost too much- but for the most part it works well. I love that if we are on the same page- things move forward at double the pace than if I was working on my own. He is always working on something that, most of the time, is on my list too. We also have our separate duties and I love that there are parts of running a business that I don't have to touch. (Like taxes.)

Have you ever worked with your significant other? What was your favorite part? Or least favorite? ;)



Comments

  1. My husband and I both have our own businesses and we both work from home most of the time. Right now we are in the progress of starting a business together with the addition of a friend of us. We don't know yet if that's gonna work out, but if you never try....
    We don't have any problems with being around each other all day. We even go out together most of the time since most of his friends are mine too and vice versa. Workwise, everything has worked out pretty well so far. Sometimes we struggle with the duties around our appartement and issues regarding our families (we don't live close to them and don't see them a lot).
    However, we don't want it any other way and when I thought about starting something new a while ago, he was sad because he wouldn't see me that much anymore. It didn't work out in the end so we are still in our home office together most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts