Gray Leopard Print and Color Me Apparel


Mint tee, gray leopard pencil skirt and peep toe booties

Ombre asymetrical short hair

Mint tee, gray leopard pencil skirt and peep toe booties

Mint tee, gray leopard pencil skirt and peep toe booties

Mint tee, gray leopard pencil skirt and peep toe booties
TEE- GAP // SKIRT- Color Me Apparel c/o // SHOES- Old Navy // BAG- Stitch Fix // CUFF- Nickel & Suede // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede


As a rule, I rarely wear skirts. Except once a week to church. Although it can be fun to dress up every once and a while, dressing down is more my style and even when I pull out a skirt- I really enjoy being comfortable. I love a good pencil skirt and knit ones are even better. Which is why I was so happy to find out about my friend Meg's new company- Color Me Apparel. Color Me Apparel is all about comfortable pencil skirts and tees and coming soon-dresses as well!

Having launched our own business last year, I have a huge respect for anyone who chases after a dream and works so hard to make it happen. Meg has done a great job and obviously worked so hard on her website, packaging, patterns and products. Unlike some other knit skirts that I've grabbed on a deal site or two, this Gray Leopard Print Pencil Skirt fits really well. It's not too tight or too loose. It's also lined and the waist is reinforced. It really is well made and looks great. This is even the kind of skirt that I'd consider throwing on my Converse with and running out the door. I'm all about items I can dress up or down (Hello! Our leather jewelry!) and these skirts definitely fit that.

One other detail to Color Me Apparel that I love, but doesn't exactly apply to me- is that not only can you buy knit skirts in your size, you can get a matching one for your little girl. How cute would this leopard print be in mini size?

Today on Instagram, I'm teaming up with Color Me Apparel to giveaway a $75 credit to both Nickel & Suede and Color Me Apparel to one lucky winner. It's easy to enter so be sure to head over to @nickelandsuede to enter later today!

Are you a skirt wearer? Do you wear them for work? For play? Just for you?

Comments

  1. Thank you for introducing me to another fabulous fashion brands. I can't wait to check out all the pencil skirts. Great post.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of knit pencil skirts! I love this print and the Shelby for summer. I love pairing them with a tee and my Chuck Taylors - it just makes me feel pulled together. My husband and I are small business owners too. We always support the self employed first. I am actually wearing your cobalt earrings today(: I entered on IG and will be shopping there soon!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Meg! Met her at a local Southern CA blogger meet up a couple years ago. I am so excited about this new venture, too.
    This skirt looks so cute on you! I have never been a pencil skirt type, but you guys make me want to try them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic, I love the combo of your top and skirt.

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts