Spring Staples- Basics To Add To Your Closet

Although I announced earlier this week that I'll be moving into the maternity section quite soon, I'm definitely not ready to hop over there yet. Maternity denim might be the most comfortable kind on the planet- but I know I'll have months to enjoy them so right now I'm just looking for Spring clothing that will fit a slightly bigger belly. For the next few weeks I'll be in the awkward "wide" stage and it. is. the. worst. So how to fix that feeling? New clothes obviously. I've rounded up some Spring staples that I'm adding to my closet. These styles will give you some great basics to mix and match with what you already have and update your wardrobe a bit. I can't believe I didn't already have some of them!



What are you shopping for this Spring? Any trends you are looking forward to trying?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts