Sunday Style- One Way to Hide A Bump




JACKET- Forever 21 // TEE- Downeast Basics // SKIRT- GAP (similar) // SHOES- Sole Society // EARRINGS- N&S (Antique Brass- large)

I've got a measurable bump these days. If you could see me in my sweats right now you'd agree. But I've been working on hiding it a little and I think I've found a few ways. They'll all be in an upcoming post- but one of them I'm employing today. That trick is wearing a dark color- like black- in a monochromatic outfit under an open cardigan or jacket. This light, patterned jacket adds slimming lines down my middle and the black tee and skirt just blend together. I think a dark navy or charcoal could work well- but really black is my favorite and probably the easiest to find in your closet too. 

I hope you have had an uplifting Sunday. I've spent my day playing with my kiddos, organizing a few closets and working on the never ending task of picking up after 4 boys. Thankfully I've got lots of uplifting talks to listen to from a recent church conference and that makes Sunday feel a little more like the Sabbath. (Knox is under the weather so church was a no-go for us today.)

What makes you feel uplifted and inspired on Sundays? Do you do anything differently?




Comments

  1. Pretty impressive, there's no hint of a bump in this outfit! Great style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love those shoes! :)

    www.elizabethamyyy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Church was a no-go for us too. I am having a baby girl in 4 days and I cannot walk. So I spend my day with my two boys baking, and making freezer meals. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it. Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts