Find Your Perfect Pair of Distressed Denim
As I mentioned yesterday, I love distressed denim and I'm not afraid to take scissors to my jeans. BUT- I realize it doesn't work for everyone. And that's frustrating! So if you haven't had good luck chopping your own jeans or don't want to risk it- today I have a round up of good lookin', pre-torn, shredded or ripped jeans for you. It takes the guess work out and you'll look effortlessly edgy all Spring, Summer and Fall.





Thanks for sharing your tips. I am on the hunt for a pair of distressed denim.
ReplyDeleteLiv
www.livforstyle.net
Please share how and what you used to patch your denim that was showing to much skin.
ReplyDeleteGreat jeans!
ReplyDeleteI love distressed denim! However the practical Mama side of my couldn't bring myself to buy jeans with holes in them. Check out my blog for how I did it myself!
ReplyDeletethetallmamastyle.blogspot.com