Black and White and Bright








TEE- Target (similar) // SKIRT- Ruby Claire Boutique c/o // SHOES- Thrifted (Target) // CLUTCH- Ruby Claire Boutique c/o // CUFF- N&S // EARRINGS- N&S (Signature Silver Cut Out- large)
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney
Hair Tutorial: here

I mentioned yesterday that I've been warming up to pink a bit- but today I guess I'm fully committing.  When this coral skirt arrived in the mail I didn't quite expect it to be so bright- but I decided to embrace it and styled it anyways. And I actually love how it turned out! For me the key to styling something really bright is to tone it down with a big dose of neutrals. I could also see styling this skirt with gray or basic white tee, a big straw beach bag and flat beaded sandals. 
This clutch however is just the black clutch I've had my eye out for. I love the woven faux leather details on one side and the big tassel on the zipper. This is a small bag that has personality but still goes with everything- dressed up or down. 

Both the skirt and the clutch are from Ruby Claire Boutique - an online boutique owned by two sisters in Utah. I met them at ALT and was instantly impressed with the duo. They are smart women who have a passion and a drive for what they are doing. Having started our own business, I have such an admiration for other women and husband and wife teams that go after a dream and turn it into an income. It's not for everyone, or possible for everyone, but its an awesome thing and well worth supporting. We think so anyways.... ;)

Comments

  1. Cute pop of color! I agree with having such a bright piece to keep other pieces more neutral!

    www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's classic!) But I know another one about white and black https://kovla.com/blog/13-popular-white-celebrities-who-have-black-spouses/ and it's very interesting and amazing too!) Read it, I'm sure you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts