New Arrivals for August

Happy Friday friends! Today is an especially great one because we are releasing our new August products over at Nickel & Suede. August is my birthday month and I think our new arrivals and our Earring of the Month are exactly how I would choose to celebrate. You must check out our Woven Leather earrings TODAY (they will sell out!) and our Brown Leather Wrap Cuff is a staple I've been wanting to add to the site for months. Plus we even have a new midi ring!
Things are getting good around here- and clearly I'm inching my way towards Fall style in every way I can. Feel free to join me by starting your Fall accessory collection today! 

And don't forget to use the code FREESHIP50 to get free shipping on all orders over $50!

Comments

  1. Love the new earrings! And I love the fabric in the photo, I'm guessing it's a scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we met yesterday @ Sam's. It was great to meet you. I just ordered my first pair of N & S earrings and can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earrings look really fun! Also love that tote, where is that from?

    www.annlanglois.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those new woven earrings are adorable! I am very excited to get my fall wardrobe in order and get some new basics (like a couple pair of those earrings!)
    I also have a question...regarding that scarf in your "Perfect Fall" Photo spread- where is that from and what type of material is it made of- knit, flannel? Such a cute neutral aztec. Any info would be great- Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it is actually a throw from Happy Habitat. I think it is an old one- but here is their website.
      http://www.happyhabitat.net/throws/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts