Saddle Bag and Buffalo Print






TEE- GAP // SKIRT- Chicwish c/o // BAG- Thrifted (similar) // BELT- old // SHOES- Old Navy (similar) // EARRINGS- Nickel and Suede (Signature Silver Cut Outs-large) // BRACELETS- Wrenn Jewelry 
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney

While we were on vacation- something happened and Missouri suddenly remembered what real Midwest Summer's are supposed to feel like. Until now we've had lots of rain and cool-ish temps- but we came back to humid, muggy, and stale weather. It's hot. And my ability to wear jeans is suffering. I'm just thankful for a working AC and a refrigerator that makes me as much crushed ice as I can chomp. 

The worst part of being in depths of Summer heat, is that right now I'm ready to start thinking Fall. I'm always ready to bust out some kind of boots by August and the Anniversary Sale isn't helping with that. My Fall closet is staring me in the face and the most I can do is play dress up at home. I tease my husband when he plays dress up with his mountain climbing gear- but right now I understand his situation a bit more. If he gets new boots or a new jacket or new bibs for climbing- he'll wear them around the house and try them out at home. It's funny to me and I make fun of him, but now I'm doing the same thing with sweaters and boots. Neither of us can actually put them to use, so we just have to pretend. 

So how to enjoy the now? There are a few more things we need to do this Summer, including more swimming, the zoo, camping, and playing with as many friends as we can before school starts. I think I'll get to planning on those things and pray my ankles don't start swelling before the cooler temps come back!

What do you have left to do this Summer? I'd love some more ideas too! 


Comments

  1. Hopefully your ankles can hold out:)
    We love all those things but also make sure to get in as much berry picking as possible for making pies, jams, fresh eating (Bluberries, Cherries etc) before we go straight into apple picking in our yard! Love harvesting our own fruits!
    Summer into Fall is my favorite time, for sure. And I just bought material (thinking Fall, too) to make some scarves and a poncho- one, using your tutorial! Tartan plaids and Aztec prints...here I come! Thanks for such great ideas:)

    ReplyDelete


  2. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 4 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster priest Aluta i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get back the love of my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again at supremespellcaster in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ensemble!! Live the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Susan from Sweden I want to share a testimony on how this great man Dr Ekpiku help me to heal my herpes virus is the solution to herpes cure,Since last 4 months I have being a Herpes patient.it was confirm I have be in several hospital but no one can cure it one day I was browsing through the Internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Ekpiku from Africa healer and i saw so many testimony on blogger how is cure a lady called Grace and i asked her if she was cure by Dr Ekpiku,what she said was yes that is heal and be free for herpes,she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my herpes Virus,I asked her if she had his email, she gave me his email, so I contact him and i told him I have Herpes virus,and I asked for solutions, he started the herbal remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine,and i start taking the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 week later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Ekpiku truly you are great healer, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or his cell number +2348073673757,I’m the happiest girl in the world thank you Dr Ekpiku he cure any type of disease HIV/AIDS,CANCER,diabetes,ALS, Hepatitis B, HERPES, PVC/ through his via email;ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts