Summer Style in Paisley and Pink





TEE- Stitch Fix Maternity // PANTS- H&M (similar) // SHOES- Thrifted (similar) // CUFF- N&S // EARRINGS- N&S (Warm Gold- large) // Watch- Jord
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney
Pink is a color that I don't have a lot of, but seems to keep popping up this Summer. I think it will be an unexpected trending color this Fall as well and even I'm warming up to it a bit. These pants have a hint of pink and mixed in with rust, navy, and mustard- I'm on board with it. 
Do you wear a lot of pink? What shade are you drawn to?

Comments

  1. I want these pants!!! So obsessed with patterned pants lately. Can't wait for my July/Aug Stitch Fix to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of bra do you wear? If I wore that shirt, I think it should show lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look! Great pants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts