Kimono and Black Maternity Stye





TEE- GAP // KIMONO- Thrifted (Rue 21) // JEANS- Stitch Fix // SHOES- Old Navy // BAG- Freshly Picked // WATCH- Jord // EARRINGS- N&S Signature Silver Accent Earrings (large)

I'm back in black. All black basics + nude accessories (and lips!) + a little pattern and I'm feeling okay about it still being Summer around here. We've had a slight cool down this week, but the weatherman said it will be back up in the high 80's and low 90's very soon. So I guess I'll be putting my Summer clothes to work for a few more weeks. However- here on the blog you can expect upcoming Fall style inspiration. I've been putting together some Fall looks for you and they can't be contained any longer. So just get ready to pin them and save them and we'll be rocking our sweaters in no time. 

Comments

  1. I love this! What a great find on this kimono too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nude lips!! What shade and brand is your lip color...please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish maternity clothes were like the ones you are wearing back when I was pregnant almost 30 years ago. In those days we were stuck with "BABY" written on most things. It's awfully hard looking professional with "BABY" spelled out on your blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favorite! Totally think you can do all black in Summer too! Nice look!

    www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes! I totally love this look - you are such an inspiration for maternity style! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes yes! I totally love this look - you are such an inspiration for maternity style! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts