Falling for Fedoras, Clogs and Leather Watches








CARDIGAN- Nordstrom // TEE- GAP // JEANS- ThredUp (Asos brand) // SHOES- Nordstrom // HAT- Forever 21 // WATCH- Daniel Wellington c/o (Use code KILEE15 for 15% off through 9.30.15)  // EARRINGS- N&S Signature Silver large
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney
The first day of Fall has come and gone and how did I spend it? Planning for Christmas. So ridiculous right? For the most part I like to take holidays and traditions slowly. I'm happy to enjoy Fall right now without thinking about Halloween. We have our town's Fall festival this weekend and I'd love to get in on some apple picking in this month. Just give me some cider, pumpkin bread, a light sweater and a few leaf changes. I'm not ready for pumpkin carving, skeletons, or orange and black. I don't need to think about Halloween until at least Oct. 10th right? But by next week I'm sure I'll start noticing more Thanksgiving and Christmas displays in stores and online. Why the rush? It's not a race! Once Christmas is over it's just a barren, cold, long Winter until Spring finally shows up!
But no- yesterday my photographer and I were both trying to plan our Nickel & Suede holiday themes and photo shoot. We have to. We have to plan ahead. And I'm not sure if its the fact that we are both more than 34 weeks pregnant, or it's just that we are barely hitting Fall, but we were struggling. Pregnancy brain and no holiday spirit. It's a bad combination for the first day of Fall. 
However- I'm not despairing! I definitely celebrated the day by pulling out a cardigan and my new clogs. I can't think of a better way to ring in the first of the season than with fabulous new shoes. I've been stalking these shoes online for weeks and was thrilled when they finally restocked my size. These are cool mom shoes. And they pair so well with the beautiful leather band of this watch. I love slim profile of this classic watch and I will definitely be getting plenty of use out of it this Fall as well. And if a new watch is on your to-buy list for your Fall wardrobe- you can use code KILEE15 for 15% off Daniel Wellington watches through 9.30.2015. 
How was your first day of Fall? Did you break out any Pumpkin Spice?

Comments

  1. Love the clogs. The perfect fall shoe.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardigan! While it is way too soon for Christmas stuff to be appearing in stores (I'm looking at you Target!) You do have to start planning Christmas shoots/posts now. Here's hoping your holiday spirit kicks in soon x
    Alli
    http://girlinthepjs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.. geneva watch show 2016 seen at Haute Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those terrific leather boots cost you good money, you love how they look, and they're so comfortable you could wear them to bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts