Maternity Sunday Style- The Blues






DRESS- Stitch Fix // JACKET- Forever 21 // SHOES- Chicwish (similar) // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede London Tan Cut Out large 

This Tuesday marks 34 weeks for this pregnancy. And this bump is getting heavy. I'm so looking forward to meeting our sweet baby- smelling him, snuggling him and seeing his tiny feet. It feels like its been a long time since we had a tiny one in the house and I know we'll all be in love. There is absolutely nothing like a baby fresh from heaven. Now to remember that excitement at 4 am when I'm awake with insomnia, heartburn, or just trying to get out of bed to pee. #stuck



Comments

  1. I stumbled upon some of your postpartum dressing tips from 2013 (?) on Pinterest and came over to see what was new -- looks like we had 2013 babies at the same time and we're due within days of each other (I also have 5 older kids, so this is #7). I'm trying to freshen up my look for these last few weeks, probably as a distraction, and really enjoyed your posts! :) Hollyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts