Black Friday Sales and My Favorites

BOOTS- Dolce Vita (on sale!) // LEGGINGS- Zella // SWEATER- Urban Outfitters (similar)

I don't know about you, but this year I'm doing more of my shopping online than ever. Currently I'm being held hostage to my house by work and a baby, but in general, it's really just become so much easier to shop online. This year I hardly even cracked the newspaper to see what Black Friday deals I wanted to shop in person. But I've been placing orders online like nobody's business.

Today I've got a round of of all of my favorite sales, plus some of my favorite items from most retailers listed. I know I love seeing all of the sales listed out in one place so hopefully this helps you find what you've had your eye on or still need to find. Happy shopping!

Anthropologie // Black Friday 25% off everything
DATE: 11.27-11.30
CODE: SHOPTOIT
ASOS // Black Friday up to 60% off casual looks for men and women
DATE: 11.24 – 11.26
CODE: BLESSED
Banana Republic US // Half off sweaters and 40% off the rest of your purchase restrictions apply
DATE: 11.26 – 11.27
CODE: BRFRIDAY
Chicwish // extra 20% off
DATE: 11.27
CODE: BLK20




Express // 50% off everything + free shipping
DATE: 11.25 – 11.27 at noon
GAP// Early Access 50% off everything restrictions apply
DATE: 11.25
CODE: EARLY
J.Crew // Black Friday 30% your purchase + Extra 40% off sale
DATE: 11.25 – 11.29
CODE: HOLIDAY
LOFT // Black Friday 40% OFF almost EVERYTHING! (only exclusion: Lou & Grey new arrivals)
DATE: 11.27 12AM EST to 11:59PM EST
CODE: Use code BF40



Madewell // 25% off your entire purchase
DATE: Now- 11.29
CODE: Calmdown



Nordstrom // Black Friday up to 50% off select styles for all + free shipping and returns
DATE: 11.26 – 11.27



Old Navy  // 60% off hundreds of styles, 50% off even more, 40% off everything else restrictions apply
DATE: 11.26 – 11.27




Victoria Secret // Black Friday buy 1 bra get 1 50% off
DATE: 11.26 – 12.2
CODE: DOUBLEUP

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts