Casual with Rockport





JACKET- Arcteryx // TEE- Nordstrom // PANTS- Stitch Fix // BOOTS- Rockport (more than 50% off right now!) // EARRINGS- N&S Matte Gold large // SUNNIES- Ray Ban 
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney

You've probably noticed me styling Rockport shoes over the last few months. I'll admit that when I was first considering working with their brand I was unsure whether their shoes would fit my style, but I've been won over by some of their new, updated styles and the comfort that they are known for. And I know they are going to last far longer than my last Target shoe purchase and I'm going to last far longer in them on a day to day basis as well. 
Right now Rockport has some great sales happening for the end of the year including an additional 25% off of sale and free shipping which make their shoes much more affordable for a window of time. The boots I'm wearing today are more than 50% off and they have been my go-to lately for Winter errands. (Yes, I did change the laces out with a red pair from Amazon.) I'm also loving these and these, and of course, my black over the knee boots are my favorite black boots right now. And for the man in your life? These and these are both really great looking and would definitely step up his wardrobe. And speaking of men, I just may be grabbing a pair or two for Soren.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts