Holiday Trends- Furry and Festive






SHIRT- H&M // VEST- Chicwish // PANTS- Nordstrom (only $32 on sale right now!) // SUNNIES- Ray Ban // BAG- Charlotte and Asher c/o // BOOTS- Rockport (30% off right now!) // EARRINGS- N&S Signature Gold large // CUFF- N&S Signature Gold Wide Cuff 

We're only a few days from Christmas so I had to share my most festive holiday look. This is one you can easily recreate this week as you head to a gift exchange, celebrate Christmas Eve or go to a movie on Christmas Day. Just pick your plaid and add some fur. A fur vest is the easiest choice, but a fur coat, fur clutch or a fur scarf could be subbed in as well.

I recently tried these gray jeans and fell in love as soon as I put them on. They are stretchy but don't stretch out and fit true to size. And the best part is they are on sale for only $35 right now. This brand, Articles of Society, is quickly becoming a favorite. I also tried their distressed skinny jeans and flare jeans and those also fit well for a great price!

We're wrapping up our holiday craziness for Nickel & Suede this week and I'm trying to fit in some more holiday activities in for our family before Christmas. Unfortunately sick kids have been throwing a wrench in that plan. We had to postpone our gingerbread house party last night and missed an ugly Christmas sweater party on Saturday. We did make and decorate cookies for Santa yesterday though so at least one tradition got checked off. I'm going to do my best to enjoy this week and not stress too much about the little details that do or don't get done. There has been enough stress in my life over the last seven weeks! 

What traditions are you looking forward to this week? Are you ready for Christmas yet?



Comments

  1. Um. Soo. I've been following your blog for about a month, now. And I just realized that you live in Liberty. And that you're Mormon. And that we're in the same stake. Cray cray. I'm in the New Mark Ward. Angela M. is my VT :) Love this blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How i got my boyfriend back.My name is Stacey Bruno.I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr ATILA he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy %26 a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts