Sunday Style- Sequins






SWEATER- H&M (on sale!) // SKIRT- H&M (less than $25!) // SHOES- Nordstrom // CLUTCH- Sole Society //  SUNNIES- Ray Ban // EARRINGS- N&S Signature Silver size large
After Christmas is always the best time to buy Christmas decorations. We all know it. But it is also that time when I personally, feel like buying them the least. How do you feel when you read the word Christmas right now? Over it? Yeah me too. The deal seeker in me wants to go scour the aisles at Target, Micheal's and Hobby Lobby for 50% off holiday decor, but most of me is totally OVER Christmas. I'm ready to put it all away and after spending so much on Christmas, I certainly don't want to spend money on things that will just get packed away until next year. 
Clothes can be the same way. Leading up to Christmas and NYE we dream of buying all the shiny things- which happen to all be full price. But because these are specialty items in your wardrobe, you don't need to buy them at full price. Just like decorations, after the holidays is when sequins and fur and shiny things are a good deal. Those items all go on sale in January. 
So what to do?  Buy them and save them? No way! We buy them and wear them! Sequins are not only for NYE- you can wear them at other times too. It might be a little much for some people, but I wore this skirt to church last week and it was perfect with a neutral sweater and heels. The sweater tones down the bling and makes for a really fun outfit that is outside my norm. I think peep toe boots would also work great with this skirt and sweaters might be my favorite top to pair it with. You'll be thrilled to pull out the sequins next holiday season too.
If you held out because you couldn't justify a sequin skirt or pair of pants at full price during the holidays, or you thought you had nowhere to wear them, now is your chance. I recommends the one I've linked above and below, but H&M has tons of sequin items on sale here as well. Happy sequin shopping!

Comments

  1. Darling on you/accessorized perfectly. And I think sequins are appropriate for going out at NIGHT no matter what time of year. I'd just keep the rest of the outfit neutral like you did when out of the 'holiday' season. And if one sews, a sequin pencil skirt with an elastic waist band is not hard to make and the stretch sequin fabric is also on sale in many of the fabric stores. Thanks for this article, hot Momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going through a mid-life crisis for example a Divorce, Breakup, miscarriage, you need your Ex back ,can't find love no need to worry Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com can help you with any personal need.many people will try to sugar coat the truth and give you false hope but not Dr Frank Ojo he will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth and keep your hopes high and alive so, please dont waste your time and hope on somebody who doesn't deserve it. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Frank Ojo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Frank Ojo. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. contact him on his Email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective.
    list of emoticons | www google search | facebook lite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts