Lately





TOP // PANTS // BOOTS // EARRINGS // SUNNIES
Photo credit- Sarah Sweeney

#currentstatus

- I'm officially a boy mom. Not that I wasn't before, but yesterday we got a new pet that solidified it. My Dad's co-worker needed to re-home his Leopard Gecko and guess where that new home is? Yep- the Nickels house. The boys are loving it and if I have to admit it, she is a pretty cool looking lizard. Soren is the one who claims to be grossed out by her, but I think he secretly likes her too. 

- We've had some weird bug/sickness take over our house. The boys have all been under the weather since the weekend and it's the type of sickness that keeps them home from school, but not laid up in bed. So I've had all four boys underfoot and slightly cranky for days. I really prefer the sleep-all-day kind of sick kids, but I don't really have a say. Fingers crossed today is the day it disappears.

- Our store opening is on my mind, but based on the progress of construction, it won't be happening as soon as I would like. Things seem to be creeping and although we've never built a house, I hear this is how building goes. SLOW. However I'm dreaming of cool wallpaper for the bathrooms, purchased this full-length mirror to put somewhere and am pinning Grand Opening party ideas. I'm thinking N&S gold temporary tattoos? YES.

- My life organizing continues. I would love to get my digital world organized so send any articles or links my way that will teach a slacker like me to get my inbox or my photo files organized. I'm all tied in knots currently. Heck, I'd hire you if you think you could do the job.

- I'm loving this mascara. I got a trial of it a few weeks back and low and behold, it tricked me into buying the real thing. It's no more expensive thanYounique and it really builds some long lashes.

Have a great Tuesday!
 

Comments

  1. I feel your pain with the sick kids that still want to play! They want to play, but they never seem quite happy playing either. Hope it is all done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about organization so let me know if you need help from NC! #willworkforearrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've totally day dreamed of someone organizing my digital world and I'm not even in your line of work.
    I was hoping you didn't get conned into getting a dog. We had one for 4 long years until I called it quits. Best decision ever and no one was heart broken. You are safe with the lizard. Hopefully no escapes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on all of this, though at our house it was a sick mom first and it's just beginning to cycle through the kids. I had our 4th baby 9 months ago (today!😊), and have had a urge to purge and organize ever since...in fact, that's what got me hooked on the capsule wardrobes because I felt that was the place I had total control over. I am planning a major purge/organization over the summer once I'm out of work!!

    Enjoy planning for the shop opening - how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evernote is a FANTASTIC program for keeping your digital world organized. There is both a free version and a premium version, depending on which features you need most. I use it all the time and LOVE every aspect about it. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fix your marriage and relationship after a breakup or divorce with the help of a genuine spell caster who brought my wife back to me after a separation!! My wife and I separated 4 months ago and our children, Emily and Brown, live with her in NY, but see me every weekend i needed my wife and children back home, I was totally frustrated and did not know how to bring them back home because i have tried all my possible best all to no avail, as i was browsing on the internet i came across a post on YouTube about Dr Unity who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contacted him i told him everything and he told me that everything will be fine that my family are going to come back to me, he said all i will do is for me to provide the money for him to buy the items and i did and he told me that he is going to cast a returning spell so that they will come back, he helped me cast a spell and guarantee me that my wife and my children will come back to me and within 48hours, to my greatest surprise, my wife came back to me and started apologizing, now she has stopped going out with men and she is with me for good and for real. you have any problem contact Dr Unity he is real and always ready to solve your problem, Email him at: ( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ) . Eric Roberts/USA,TX.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously we could just come visit when Reagan's ADD meds wear off. Organizing files and photos is what he does for Fun/ obsesses over. On our cruise he spent a day and a half while at sea, organizing my photos. It's easily done on a Mac but PC's have good options too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use wirchcraff on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com and he will answer you, i am a living testimony and i will continue to testify of his goodness in my family,he turn my family to paradise and today we are all happy together Dr.Unity i say thank you in one million times thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts