Refresh Your Accessories for Spring











SHIRT // JEANS // SHOES // HAT (sold out) (similar)// WATCH (15% off with code ONELITTLEMOMMA) // EARRINGS // BAG
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney
It's Spring! We've had so many days and evenings lately that were the perfect temperature and it's finally staying light later in the evening. We headed out on a date this weekend at almost 7 pm and there was still sun out to enjoy. I'm not looking forward to Summer heat and humidity, but I do love longer days and lots of sunshine.

Today I'm sharing my staple accessories for this time of year. I love refreshing my closet at the beginning of each season, but sometimes adding in some new accessories can update your outfits just as much or even more than new clothes!

1. Refresh your timepiece - I may use my phone for almost everything all day long, but I still wear a watch daily. I love the way it elevates my outfit and keeps me moving to try and stay on time.  Daniel Wellington has come out with some new Spring pieces and they are all drool worthy.  If they hadn't sent me this pretty watch, it would certainly have been on my Mother's Day and birthday wishlist. It's such a classic watch that I find myself wearing almost daily. Use code ONELITTLEMOMMA to get 15% off your own! (Expires 5/15/16)

2. Make an earring statement - No surprise, I'm recommending new earrings. At Nickel & Suede we have some gorgeous colors for Spring and we also just restocked our Lip Gloss leather earrings (previously sold out). I'm a huge fan of statement earrings to really update and modernize an outfit. Take a chance and bump up your earring size- you might be pleasantly surprised!

3. Take out a new tote - A big tote is a must for me right now. I like to switch my bags out from time to time- I find that it keeps me from carrying around too much garbage. Literally. #momlife This tote from Madewell has been on my wishlist for forever and it's definitely a new staple in rotation. I also love this straw tote or this less expensive faux leather tote option.

4. Swoon over shoes - Of course shoes ought to have their own post, but I can't no mention them here. These beauties are a cross over between ankle boots and sandals and they are amazingly comfortable. They literally can be worn in so many ways- dressed up, down, and with any color. Espadrilles are also huge this Spring and would be a great style of shoe to update your closet with. 

5. Become a hat lady - I'm a big fan of the fedora style with a wide brim. I think they balance out my (huge) head and they really help on days when I don't have time to get my hair done. A light colored wool fedora is perfect for Spring, but I also just bought this one to wear into Summer. 


What new accessories have you been eyeing this Spring? 

Comments

  1. My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use wirchcraff on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com and he will answer you, i am a living testimony and i will continue to testify of his goodness in my family,he turn my family to paradise and today we are all happy together Dr.Unity i say thank you in one million times thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts