Maternity Denim Gamechanger







First of all, I feel like I need to clarify that I'm not pregnant. I'm not. However, I have been pregnant in the last ten months, and I think I will be pregnant again sometime in the next ten months. So maternity clothing is still very relevant in my life. And I recently got word about some developments in maternity denim that made my heart sing. 

Maternity jeans are the most frustrating and essential part of my maternity wardrobe. Maternity jeans are just so hard to find and love. But I find and love jeans all the time when I'm not pregnant.
Well today, finding great maternity jeans just got a little bit easier. Madewell is releasing their line of maternity denim today, and I could not be more excited about it! I don't even wear maternity clothing right now, but just knowing that cool, well-fitting maternity denim from one of my favorite brands exists out there makes my style-loving momma heart happy.  I know I have readers who are expecting, so I was MORE than happy to be the messenger when Madewell asked if I would share this exciting  news. 

And how do I know they are great jeans? Because that is what Madewell is all about. This month they are sharing Denim Every Day, and it's pretty obvious they know what they're doing when it comes to denim. They are about great, edgy, perfectly on point denim. The jeans I'm wearing in this post are some of my current Madewell favorites, and that's exactly what they are. A little fashion forward, slightly husband-repelling (kidding, kidding), and edgy. 




Madewell now has four styles of maternity jeans (found in their denim section) that all look amazing. I love that they fit below the belly and that they look like every other pair of jeans you might have in your closet. Don't these just look like jeans you want to live in—pregnant or not? Okay, so seriously tell all of your expecting friends. This is huge news, and I know I'll be picking up every single one of these styles next time I'm pregnant. 

*This post is full of my opinions and my opinions only. While I was gifted product from Madewell, I really am just happy to share this awesome news. 

Comments

  1. Such a sleek, simple outfit! Love it :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple and gorgeous outfit !
    xo, Priyanjana
    http://www.moonshineandsunlight.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with this outfit :) You look great !
    xoxo
    Jillian - www.cupofcharisma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. highly recommend Dr Unity, he is Powerful and really love spell caster. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: ( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ) you can also call or Add him on Whatsapp: +2348071622464·

    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
    His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    Natasha Hayes,
    from England.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Transparent sapphire replica watches mirror, black clad PVD coating titanium surface through the end. The rolex replica top center of titanium metal watchcase with carbon fiber rolex replica inserts, unique crown in the case, it is very mysterious and replica watches uk interesting. Movement is very unique, first in the rolex replica front of the vertical surface of the small seconds display, they are fixed in the suspension frame on the frame of the aluminum column to indicate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful

    defend your nuts 2 | happy wheels 3 | cat mario | bloons tower defense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts