You Can Still Grab Them







Well, you all have been good sports. The Anniversary Sale is almost over and this will be my last dedicated post about it. I hope my tips for shopping Nordstrom and especially this HUGE sale were helpful and you were able to find a few things you needed for Fall. I know I did- and now I'm just waiting on Mother Nature to catch up!

While tons of the most popular items have sold out, the sale isn't over yet! And there are still some really good items left in stock. If you haven't taken a look or you still feel too overwhelmed to take on Nordstrom's site alone- I'm hear to help. I've rounded up my favorites of what is still in stock and there are a LOT of good basics. Like I might go order things in a second color because they are so good. The sale ends 8/8/16 at 12 am so grab what is in your cart now before it sells out for good! (And if some of these items are already gone- I'm sorry! Things can change so quickly!)





What items are you still hoping to grab from the #nsale? I'm thinking I might need one more pair of leggings and another sweater...but Soren might beg to differ. ;)

Comments

  1. Second Nordy sale in a row that I believe you have caused me to impulse buy one of your recommendations! 😂 lol! Leggings arriving next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your essay is very good and we also comment great grandchildren.
    Unblocked Games, friv 2 games, abcya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts