Cyber Monday

There are so many sales going on this weekend and I've tried to refrain from posting about most of them. Basically everything you've had your eye on all year is on sale somewhere right now. BUT I have to share the sales that I'm shopping and that was J Crew on Friday (that sale is still going strong) and today it's Abercrombie and Fitch. I've heard buzzing about A&F recently reinventing their brand and hadn't made a point to revisit them. But today they have 50% off of everything, put free shipping. So I hopped on their site as I was browsing the Cyber Monday deals and holy cow, have they reinvented. Gone are the sexy and risque images. They've replaced the skimpy clothes with so many perfectly on trend, modern and appropriate clothing. I really had to narrow my cart down. I've rounded up my favorites below and I think you'll be as surprised as I was as you see what they have to offer. It's good. Really good. Scroll down to see my A&F picks as well as links to the rest of the sales today!







And because I love easy lists like these, here are the rest of today's deals in a nutshell. Happy Monday, happy shopping!


Abercrombie & Fitch // Entire Store 50% Off – Online Only! *Free Shipping on all orders 

ASOS //  20% off sitewide
CODE: THANKFUL30
Banana Republic // 50% off 5 regular-priced items sitewide
BaubleBar //  up to 35% off with code SAVE35
Chicwish // 25% off Sitewide
CODE: BLK25
Express // 50% off everything In Store and Sitewide + Free Shipping 

GAP // 50% off everything

CODE: CYBMON
H&M  // 30% off $100+ with code: 8284 / 25% off $50+ with code: 0275 / 20% off $50+ with code 5144 

J Crew  // 40% off with code: MONDAY


Madewell // 25% off purchase 

CODE: CYBERMONDAY

Nordstrom // Take an extra 20% off selected sale items

Old Navy- 50% off most items

Sole Society // 30% off everything
Steve Madden // 30% off + 30% off clearance
CODE: BACKINBLACK
Sorel- // 25% off plus free shipping

T3 // 25% off Sitewide
CODE: T3FRIDAY16



Comments

Popular Posts