December Everyday Style



SWEATER // SKIRT (similar) // SHOES // BAG // SUNNIES // EARRINGS


SHIRT (similar) // JEANS // BOOTS // CUFF // EARRINGS // SUNNIES

SHOES // JEANS // TEE // VEST (sold out) // SUNNIES // EARRINGS

SWEATER // JEANS // BOOTS // CHOKER // SUNNIES


SHOES // JEANS // TEE // VEST (sold out) // SUNNIES

Well, this is the last Everyday Style post of 2016. It's been an eventful year for us and I can't imagine what next year holds! The year 2016 has brought so many changes to my blog, social media and Nickel and Suede. And it's been so good!

This year I have blogged less, but I've tried to share my heart more. Its been a big balancing act of how to work, be a mom and fit in blogging as well. But I love it all and I'm so thankful to have so many good things I can spend my time on. This next year I plan to continue to focus on quality over quantity and get some consistency in my work schedule. Heaven knows I need more consistency! My blog will always be home base, but I've been exploring how to use each of my social media channels in the best and more unique ways. I'll continue to share outfits and sales and shopping tips more over on the One Little Momma Blog FB page. If you don't want to sign up for LiketoKnow.it you can almost always find direct links to items I wear over on my Facebook page. This year I've also enjoyed doing tutorials on FB Live and I'd like to do more of those! Instagram has changed a lot this year for everyone and for me it has become a bit of a mini-blog where I share daily outfits, sales and my kiddos. I also started sharing hair and makeup videos there and those have been really fun! And  recently I've been trying out using IG Stories to share more behind the scenes, real life stuff we are doing day to day. Phew- that's a lot of sharing right?!

Thank you for all of your support, your comments, your emails and your prayers. I'm so thankful to do what I love to do and I hope I can continue to use that as a force for good. All I can do is wonder at how far this blog and our business have come and pray to keep moving forward next year. Happy New Year's! Have a wonderful holiday!


Comments

  1. I love your blog! Very inspiring looks! Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits....how did you get so skinny after 4 boys? I'm struggling after 2 (mostly with time!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never have time to excercise but i also rarely have time to eat! I think the key for me has been staying busy and mentally healthy with my hobbies that have now tuned into my job. I used to stress eat and reward myself with food and now I rarely really use food that way. That changes when I'm pregnant though!

      Delete
  3. Do you love your grey winter coat? I am looking for one like that and they are hard to find in stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorr! Don't mean to bug you. But what size and is it regular or petite? (I assume petite since you are so small)

      Delete
  4. I do love it! I wear a regular size XS in this coat. Eddie Bauer items tend to run a little big if not TTS. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts