New Year's Eve Options for Going Out or Staying In








 SHIRT (get it in time for Christmas!) // SKIRT // SHOES // CUFF // EARRINGS // SUNNIES

I don't know about you, but after the craziness of Christmas, I'm beat by the time New Year's Eve rolls around. I do love to get dressed up, but I prefer a date night out on a different evening rather than a party. Soren and I are usually homebodies after Christmassomething about lots of work and customer interactions. :) So we stay in. We usually do a little NYE party at my parents with treats, games, and crafts. One of our favorite crafts is to decorate party hats, and it can get pretty involved! One year Soren made a full headdress! We also always turn the clock ahead a few hours and ring in the new year at about 10:00 p.m.or sooner. It's low key, but we enjoy it.

However, I'm all about styling for the holidays, and this outfit was a fun one to put together. If you have anything fun planned for New Year's Eve, sparkles are a must in my book. This sparkle skirt is so affordable, and I love that it mixes black, gold, and silver. And it's stretchy enough that it feels like leggings! I paired it with a classic white button up and my favorite nude heels for an almost elegant NYE outfit. You can still order this top, skirt, and the shoes in time for Christmas Eve and definitely in time for New Year's. I've linked more sparkly options for going out below.





And if you are staying in, sparkles are pretty much required there too. I still love these sneaks for a comfy, casual NYE. This bomber jacket is AMAZING, and this tee is perfect with sequined sleeves. I've linked more casual NYE options below!






Comments

Popular Posts