The Best of the Half Yearly Sale


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday and that you get to take a break today as well! I shared much of our Christmas on my Instastory, but I hope to share a little more about it on the blog this week. Spoiler alert- Soren LOVED his gift and I won Christmas! We're heading rock climbing with my brothers today at an indoor gym, but I wanted to get a quick post up about Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale. Many of my wardrobe staples are from Nordstrom- so when they go on sale I try to let you all know! Today my favorite leggings are back on sale (I got another pair for Christmas because I love them so much) as well as some cute sneakers and my favorite cognac ankle boots. I also got this makeup palette for Christmas and it happens to be on sale today too! Sizes are going really fast so scoop something up if you see it!





Comments

Popular Posts