Spring-Ish







As soon as January is over, I think we all have spring on our minds. Spring colors, warm weather, sunshineall the things. However, if you live in the Midwest or many other places in the world, spring is still weeks away. It's still flannel and sweater weather, but I'm ready for sweaters that at least have fresh colors and patterns to remind me of spring. 

Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite spring-ish pieces right now. They are all the colors and patterns you yearn for with spring, but they still provide the coverage and warmth that 20-degree weather demands. :)

The flannel I'm wearing in this post is the perfect example of pre-spring apparel. It's still got the warmth factor going on, but in a light color with a fun window-pane print. I love pairing mine with gray denim as well as black and blue. It also goes well with one of my favorite spring-ish ankle boots, these pink velvet boots from Steve Madden. The velvet on these has held up shockingly well, and they've stayed even cleaner than some of my suede boots. (Case in point: Baker squirted applesauce all over the side of these boots the day I bought them. Cue shocked but not-so-shocked mom face. But thankfully it washed off so easily! Not a trace of stains or marks.)

I'm also loving this sweater and this sweater from Chicwish. Chicwish is somewhere that I often forget to look, but they often have really unique pieces that don't break the bank. Abercrombie also has a really fresh line of spring pieces right now. I just got this sweatshirt in the mail, and it is even better than it looks! 

I've linked a bunch more of the items I've purchased recently or that I'm loving below. When does your weather start warming up? Do you get spring in March or not until May?






Comments

Popular Posts