Everyday Style Early Spring




CARDIGAN // TEE // SKIRT // BOOTS // EARRINGS


JACKET // SHIRT // JEANS // SHOES // EARRINGS // SUNNIES






I hope you have had a great week so far! I'm excited it's Friday although it feels like there is a lot to do before I'm ready for Sunday. Soren and I are leaving for Italy on Sunday and even as I type it it doesn't seem real. I think once we are packed and on the plane I'll start to really take it in. The stress is real though and there are a lot of reasons for it. Mostly I'm nervous about leaving my boys, but I've been doing a ton of prep work so that they and my MIL can have a fun time while we're gone. We'll be gone a week which seems like a long time but I know it will fly by! I'm thankful that we have good people to leave our kids and our business with and I feel confident that everything will go just fine while we're gone.

The weather here in KC has been crazy warm and wonderful so I've had every excuse to start dressing for Spring. It is weird to be leaving this warm weather in exchange for cooler weather though. It will only be around 45-55 degrees in Italy so everything I'm packing is black, long sleeved and Winter-ish. I hope to have a couple of blog posts go up next week while we are gone, but you can always check in on us on Instagram and my IG story. I'll try to share a lot of what we are doing while we are over there! Have a fabulous Friday and I'll see you next week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts