Stripes and Ballet Flats









TOP // JEANS // SHOES (30% off right now!) // CLUTCH (old) // SUNNIES // CUFF // EARRINGS // RING

We're back! It's hard to believe it, but in the last week Soren and I crossed the ocean and came back again. It was definitely a life changing trip in so many ways. I flew across the Atlantic, got my passport stamped for the first time, learned to navigate foreign public transportation, met with Italian tanneries, and saw so many new things! We played tourists in Milan, Parma and Venice and doing so required me to step outside of my box in so many ways. It was stressful, and scary and fun and totally worth it. I need to decompress and write down the things we did right and things I want to do differently. I plan on putting together a blog post or two about those things as well as pictures from our trip. We had a great time sharing our trip on IG stories and also posted some pics along the way on social media. If you have questions or things you want to hear about, speak up here in the comments or send me a DM!Life is always such a whirlwind when you get back from a trip so bear with me as I try to wrap by brain around what to get done first. I hope your week is going well! 

PS- Jet lag is no joke so bear with me if this isn't coherent!

Comments

  1. Love the lace up detail of your shoes!

    Liv

    livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute breton top, it goes so well with the lace up flats!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts