Everyday Style April

April is flying by and I can't say how much nicer life is when it's sunny outside. I'm loving dressing for Spring and enjoying these days when jeans and a tee shirt are just right. Today's I've got a round up of all of my outfits from Instagram that don't make it to the blog in any other way. I've tried to link everything and make it easy to pin looks and click through to shop. 

JACKET // TEE // JEANS // SHOES // EARRINGS // PHONE CASE




DRESS // SCARF (H&M sold out) // SHOES // EARRINGS // SUNNIES



If you do follow along on Instagram and want to find the sources for any of the items I wear in real time- there are a few easy and quick ways to do it. The first would be to download the new LiketoKnow.it app. It's such a helpful app! Once you download it and sign in all you have to do is screenshot any of my outfits from IG and the app will automatically load the details from that pic into the app. It takes just a minute or two and all of the direct links show up with my pic in the app. 

The other way is to find the photo you like on IG in the footer on my blog. You can just click those photos and the direct links are there as well. No sign-up necessary. I love to help you find the clothes that I wear and love and these three ways are the easiest ways I've found to do so! 

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!

Comments

  1. Hello from Columbia, MO....MIZ-ZOU! Just wanted to reach out to introduce myself as I recently discovered your blog! After reading your bio I quickly learned you are also from Missouri! We spend quite a bit of time in Liberty, as my sister lives there also. Love your style. Ps I've got your earrings on my wish list ��

    awholelatteluv.com

    Natalie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts