Everyday Style: March

THE PERFECT TEE (in green size small)











SWEATER (old)  // SHIRT // JEANS // SHOES // CHOKER


SWEATER // JEANS // SHOES // RING

JACKET // TEE (old) // SHOES // EARRINGS


JACKET // TOP (old) // JEANS // SHOES // EARRINGS // SUNNIES



SWEATER // TOP (old) // SHOES // BACKPACK // EARRINGS // RING








WOW! That was a beast of a post to pull together! This last month has been so busy with work and family that I haven't taken many professional photos for full blog posts. I'll have more of those to share soon, but today I have a big round up of outfits from Instagram. These outfits really are what I wear on a daily basis to work, to run kids around and to church. Hopefully they allow you to see the same item styled a few different times in different ways. 
I hope your week is off to a great start!

Comments

  1. Wow such great style you have!!! The crisscross sweater is to die for!! and the jean jacket with the LBD, to the yellow sweater with smocked top under!!!!! great style!! I check your blog everyday although I dont post, this one I had to come back and look at it again!!! great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! So many great style ideas for that mom life. Just came across your blog recently and can't wait to see more of these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts