Trends I'm Loving This Spring - Embroidery










 SHIRT // JEANS (old)  // SHOES // BAG // EARRINGS 

Embroidery is everywhere this year and I'm sure you've already seen it manifested in many ways this season. Several years back the Mexican style of embroidered dresses and blouses became popular again (loved them!) and the trend just hasn't gone away. I love embroidery on blouses, like this one, but as it started to creep onto shoes, jeans, jackets, and bags I've only begun to love it even more! This blouse has my favorite graphic, tiny cacti, embroidered all over it. I love that the print is a little cutesy but the fit of this shirt is a little more masculine. 
There are more subtle ways to wear this trend, like as an embroidered pin on a denim jacket or wearing a blouse with a little embroidery. Or you can really own the trend and wear embroidered pants, a jacket or shoes. I really think of those larger pieces like staple pieces and would personally keep the rest of the outfit pretty basic. I've listed some styling ideas for you below. 
- Style embroidered pants with a basic tee (http://bit.ly/2my0Hmxhttp://bit.ly/2my0Hmx) and slides or Converse.
- Throw an embroidered denim or leather jacket over a knit dress (my fave).
- Wear embroidered boots or sneakers with basic skinny jeans and a knotted tee.
- Add lots of embroidered pins (like these) to your denim jacket front pocket or canvas bag.
Shop my favorite embroidered pieces below!

Comments

  1. God bless Dr.Osauyi for his marvelous work in my life, I was separate with my husband for the pass 3 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 2 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back lover and i then come across Dr Osauyi i saw a comment about Dr.Osauyi,how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told me that we need to buy some items for the spell to work for me for good and which i sensed the money to him after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we back again as one family for any one that may need the help of the great spell caster you can contact Osauyilovespellhelp@gmail.com or call +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr.Osauyi for his marvelous work in my life, I was separate with my husband for the pass 3 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 2 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back lover and i then come across Dr Osauyi i saw a comment about Dr.Osauyi,how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told me that we need to buy some items for the spell to work for me for good and which i sensed the money to him after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we back again as one family for any one that may need the help of the great spell caster you can contact Osauyilovespellhelp@gmail.com or call +2347064294395,,.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts