Trends I'm Loving This Spring- Ankle Wrap Flats
















TOP: This top is one of the most sought after this season. It is so pretty on, fits so well, and keeps selling out. If you can find it I'm wearing an XS so size down if you grab one.
JEANS: old- these have been sold out for some time. The brand is Rag and Bone.
SHOES: LOVE these flats. I've been wearing them nonstop and even wore them all day walking in NYC. They fit TTS. This exact style is sold out but here and here are very similar. THESE ONES I wore all over Italy and they are 40% off right now.
EARRINGS: Nickel & Suede Select White in large. The cut-outs of this leather are the Earring of the Month for May and only $18 right now.
TURQUOISE RING: My go-to.
CRISS CROSS RING: Another go-to. Also comes in gold.
SUNNIES: Ray Ban Original Aviator


I love shoes as much as the next self-proclaimed shoe addict, but I don't just love any shoes. I really love practical, mom-friendly shoes you can move in. And the best part is you don't have to be a mom to appreciate shoes that feel AND look good. So I'm always excited to talk about a shoe trend that fits this area of my life. This Spring and Summer ankle wrap flats and espadrilles are everywhere. Straps are great, but ties are where it's at. 

I love flats that tie at the ankle for several reasons. One, they stay on your feet. You don't have to worry about heel slippage or any of that- the ties give them that great functionality. They also add such a cute look! I danced ballet growing up and the lace up ribbons on pointe shoes were one of my favorite things. These kind of shoes remind me of those ribbons and really, what's prettier than all things ballet? 

I've linked my favorite flats that lace up and I own or would like to own below. Have you tried this shoe style yet?






Comments

  1. I've not tried this style, but they are perfect for summer. Absolutely love that top as well! Gorgeous!

    Amanda @ http://www.wildroseworkshop.co

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts