My Favorite Tees For Easy Summer Style

I was compensated by Abercrombie and Fitch to write this post, but as always all styling and opinions are my own. 

SHOP THE POST
















TEE (only $10 right now) // JEANS // CARDIGAN (also on SALE) // SHOES // BAG // BANDANA // EARRINGS  // CUFF
PC: Ruthie Stark

If there is something want to reach for everyday in the Summer as I'm getting dressed, its a tee shirt. I try to resist, but you just can't beat a great tee for comfort or for ease. In the heat I'm all about no-fuss dressing- it's got to be easy and cool. I'm guessing I'm not alone in this- but if we're all reaching for a tee every morning, shouldn't it be a solid basic? Instead of a Parks and Rec tee from ten years ago? But where do you find a tee that actually fits and looks good? Some of the most common questions I get from my readers are "What is your favorite tee shirt?" and "Where do I find a tee that still looks good after a few washes?"

Well, I've got the answer for you! One of my very favorite go-to places to shop for tees is Abercrombie and Fitch.

 As you know over the last few months I've rediscovered their brand and really fallen in love with their style, their quality and SO many of their pieces. (I've actually totally converted Soren as well!) They have so many great items with edgy or feminine details, while also providing great basics. I've already had thoughts that if you want to build a capsule wardrobe- A&F would be a great place to start.

AND guess what? All of their tees are only $10 today!

A&F tees are my favorite ones in my closet. They fit just right, the fabric is soft and durable, and the price can't be beat either. The gray tee I'm wearing above is only $10 right now plus it's stretchy and has a great thickness to it while still being perfect for Summer. It has washed up really well.

The Boyfriend Tee (also on sale for $10) which you'll see below has a great relaxed fit and a burn out wash that does become more prominent the more time it is washed. I have it in every color! You can see the other A&F tees I've recently worn and styled below.

I do get questions about how Abercrombie's clothes fit these days and my experiences has been that they fit TTS or a little on the small side. I normally wear XS or S most places and at Abercrombie I'm almost always a small. So if you are in between size up, but otherwise go with your normal size.

Here are a few of the other tees I have from Abercrombie and how I've styled them for everyday life over the last few months.

TEE - Only $10 right now. This one does become a little more sheer as it is washed more, but if you avoid the dryer I think that helps. 


TEE (only $10 right now)  // CARDIGAN // JEANS // SHOES

This tee has SUCH pretty embroidered details. It also comes in blue and off white. 

I mentioned above building a capsule wardrobe out of A&F's great basics and so I've assembled many of the pieces I own below. These are all things that you can mix and match and really use to create a wardrobe that works together. I've tried to include fit and quality details, but you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help!




Comments

  1. are you wearing S or XS in the embroidered black tee? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts