My First Favorites from the Anniversary Sale

It's here! The Anniversary Sale has arrived! Some people celebrate Christmas in July, but I'm pretty sure this sale is exactly that- it's as exciting as Christmas! Over the years I've really come to value clothes that look and feel great, and have the quality to back it up. Often that comes at a higher price point so when the Anniversary Sale comes around I get really excited. New Fall items that are typically higher quality at a fraction of the price. What could be better?!
So the sale starts today for cardholders (if you aren't one yet you can make that happen here) and it opens to the public on July 21. (Read more details about the sale here.) I went to the store yesterday and tried on ALL. THE. THINGS.  I have so much to share but this morning I'm only going to list my top faves- especially if I think they will sell out first! 
Check out pics and links and reviews below and stay tuned for upcoming posts about more specifics like shoes, beauty, kids and more. 
EDIT: I had some questions yesterday about sizing so to help you out I'm listing my sizes and stats below. 

HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: ~118
TOP SIZE: XS or S
PANT SIZE: 0, 2, or 26



This jacket is everything. I had to start with it because it's probably my favorite purchase. Yes it's not exactly for playgroup, but it's got such great details! And it is SO similar to the red one I passed up on our trip to Milan. 

This jacket fits TTS- I'm wearing a size small and it's perfect. The fabric is velvet and it has details up and down the sleeves and the entire front. Add some heels and this is the PERFECT date night outfit.



This jacket is shockingly good. It's a rose gold metallic leather jacket. I had my doubts about faux metallic leather, but it's so pretty in real life. It's soft, you can move in it comfortably and I'm wearing a size small. I didn't buy it in store, but Soren saw the pics and told me I should have. I still may order it today.



This was the other jacket that stole my heart. Paired with these jeans, this tee, and these sneakers and it's effortlessly cool Fall style. Also wearing a small in this one. 


I give you this year's BP cardiganhttp://bit.ly/2sTU132. And I'm more impressed with it than last years. For only $30 this cardigan comes in multiple colors, has great drape and doesn't look like it will pill or snag. I bought the gray in small. 


This cardigan is possibly my favorite of all time. I have it in two other colors and it's worth owning in multiple. This is a small, but it fits big. I love this blush color, but olive and gray are nice too. This one always sells out. Get it now. 


This Madewell cardigan is something you have to touch to believe. It's SO SOFT. Like unreal soft. This is an XS so it def fits big. Highly recommend. Plus it also comes in Navy and Maroon.


This tee will sell out really quickly as well. It always does. This year's version is not hi-lo and it has a pretty deep v-neck. Can't beat the price but the quality isn't super high.

Also these jeans are part of the sale. They are a great price for good quality denim. This pair doesn't have tons of stretch and it did fit TTS. If you are looking for dark denim with some rips, this is a good one.


This lace top is so pretty. It comes in several colors. It's lined with nude fabric up to the V, and after that it is sheer. A nude cami or undertee would make it so that it looks uniform all of the way up. Here you can see my white cami a little. However, this is a S and it's beautiful. This one will likely sell out quickly as well!


I was hoping for a wrap sweater this year. This one is so cute. I would style it with a lower white cami in the front. This one can be worn so many different ways. This is a Small. 



Jeans! These are the AG skinnies this year and I loved how they fit. They have a raw hem with no other extra details. They have great stretch and from my experience they will not stretch out. These fit TTS and I'm wearing a 26.



These I brought home.This is this year's Rag and Bone boyfriend jean. They fit so well! Love the wash, the wide cuff and the fit. This brand has served me well in denim. These fit TTS and I'm wearing my normal 26.




Last year I bought my first pair of Rag and Bone skinny jeans and it took a lot for me to bite the bullet. They aren't cheap! BUT holy cow- the number of people who complimented them and asked about them was unreal. These jeans really deliver. And they still look and feel great a year later. This is this year's same pair and I bought them again. Highly recommend. These fit TTS and I'm wearing a 26. Also they say they are high waisted but I didn't find them to be uncomfortable in that way at all. 



I bought a pair of black Paige jeans last year as well and I was SO happy with them. They kept their shape and fit for an entire year. Plus the color didn't fade! This is the kind of black jean that you will always feel good in! This year's sale has this pair and they are SO flattering. The cuff is a cool, unique shape and I definitely brought this pair home. Oh, they did fit a little small though. I ended up sizing up in these.

Also this white tee that I'm wearing in all of these pics is part of the sale. It great because it isn't sheer and the V isn't too low. I'm wearing an XS.



Now for shoes! This pair of basic black flats is so cute, love the ankle strap and they are such a great price. They fit TTS- I'm wearing my normal 8.5. And they also come in a great Teal color- plus two more color options.




I debated and debated these boots. I love the color and they fit really well. The heel isn't too tall and they hit like my other OTK boots- right past the knee. I love the taupe color and I really think these will go with everything. 




I love the criss cross straps on these ankle boots. They are really comfortable as well. I got them in my normal size. I also debated the gray/blue color and the camel colors but I didn't like the black version when I tried those on.



Last year I got the best pair of black Nike's at the sale and I wear them non-stop. These are an updated version of those sneaks and I scooped them up. They fit TTS and have great support. These are the only kind of running shoe I will wear with anything and anywhere and I can still feel chic.



I wanted to find some kind of black ankle boot this year. Black boots are for some reason harder to find than tan or beige so I was excited to try these peep toe booties on. They actually have really cool details, but black items don't photograph details well. I also tried on the dark gray color and those were really great as well. These shoes are also surprisingly well fitting and comfy. It's noticeable!


THESE are gorgeous. So so gorgeous. I think they will sell out really quickly so jump on them today if you can. They have really rich details that are exactly what is trending this Fall. I got them in my normal size and they fit perfectly. They also come in two other colors and all three have just as beautiful details!



I almost passed on these boots because they are so similar to my OTK boots from last year, but they are SUCH PERFECT boots. The color, the suede, the heel, the height. I am really loving everything about them. So home with me they came. They fit TTS and the heel really isn't too tall. I'll be wearing these out and about with kids or on my own this Fall.  Make sure you spray them with a suede protector like this though- and any other suede boots you buy, before wearing them. The suede is hard to clean if you drip anything on them so make sure to protect them while they are perfect!




Phew! That's it for now! Those are really all of my initial top favorites from the sale and you will be so happy with every one of those purchases. There were a lot of things I could have chosen that look good in the photo, but in real life they were weird or didn't feel good. So rest assured, these are all tried, tested and true! 
I'd love to hear what you scoop up and what you want to see more of. I will have a few more denim finds to share with you and then like I said, more shoes, kids, baby and mens. Happy shopping!

Comments

  1. I love that velvet metallic jacket, but the link did not work (it linked the previous jacket.) Also, I really like the ripped jeans you had, but there was no link. Thank you so much for all the info on some great items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! Those have been fixed!

      Delete
  2. Hi I was wondering where your jeans from the first picture are from? thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics! Come on July 21... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts