A Favorite for Fall

I've been in love with camo print for a long time, and if you are a longtime reader, you know that's true. Every fall it comes back out of my closet, and I style it again and again. I love the edge that it adds to every outfit, the pattern play I can do with it, and the fact that it's mainly olive, which happens to be my favorite neutral color. Today I'm partnering with Abercrombie to share some of their new fall styles, and you guessed itthere is camo involved! 

Shop the Post










 SWEATER (Only $34 right now) // PANTS  // SHOES // BAG // SUNNIES // EARRINGS

I've yet to pair camo with more camo, but I do love that almost everything I love can be paired with camo. All of my basics just "go" with any camo print piece that I have. Today I'm styling these great camo boyfriend pants, and it was hard to narrow down a favorite way to wear them. They look great with basic white, gray, or black tees, but they also work well with colors like blush, nude, burgundy, and more.

I ended up going with this gray sweater, also from Abercrombie (and on major sale!), because I love the button details at the neck, and then the high-top sneakers were an easy addition. I like the idea of pairing more of a small feminine purse and a little darker lip than I normally wear with this outfit because it balances a little bit of the masculinity of the other pieces. This is the kind of outfit I love to put together because it's updated and fresh, but also so comfortable. Wear this for a mom-on-the-go outfit or switch to dressier shoes for a casual office look.

And if you are looking for camo but not camo pants, I've got two other options for you. A&F just restocked their camo jacket (I scooped it up today in size small!), and they have added a camo print in my favorite tee. Both would work with all of your outfit basics, from black pants to distressed denim, from sneakers to heels. It's honestly hard to go wrong with camo because the more feminine pieces you style with it, the better it gets!

I take that back thoughthere is a way to go wrong with camo, and that would be to dress like you mean to go hunting. Beware of wearing camo pants with boots that look too much like hiking boots or with really boxy chino jackets. And stay away from camo and orange. You get my drift.

 However, if you are like me, you love wearing lace and gray tee shirts and denim and military jackets, and you'll be thrilled to find that you can stock up on all of those basics at Abercrombie. I've had so many readers tell me how happy they are to have found Abercrombie again. I'm telling youthey are making such great clothes. I'm a big fan.

Here are some fit details about what I'm wearing above to help you with ordering. Almost everything is an additional 30% off this weekend with code 11017, and shipping is free after $75, so now is a great time to try out some of their new fall items!

Fit details:

SWEATER- I'm wearing a size S here, and it fits perfectly. I typically wear size S in tops at Abercrombie, while I wear XS or S at other stores. This sweater is not heavy, but it's also not super thin. I love the sleeve length, and the gray is my favorite color option, but there are five other colors. 

PANTS- These pants run TTS, but they don't have any stretch. They do stretch out a little throughout the day, but I don't think I would recommend sizing down. I'm wearing a 26. You can cuff the hem like I did above, but you can also unroll it. 

SHOES- These run TTS and have a slight hidden wedge. They don't have a ton of support, but they are comfortable. 


There are so many other items I've scooped up or that I have on my wish list for fall from Abercrombie. Check out my favorites below and happy shopping!





Comments

  1. I have fallen in love with jogger style lately so I think these are so fun! And that sweater is so cute too, love the button detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kilee, I bet you would love this version of a denim jacket then? http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=838552002 Thought about this post that I had read the other day when I came across it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts