Camo and Leopard and More

Shop the Post











TEE  (wearing size S) // PANTS  (wearing size 26) // SHOES (25% off!) // CLUTCH // SUNNIES // EARRINGS // CUFF

It's been a while since I shared a good list of five things I'm looking forward to. I've found myself in scramble mode over the last few weeks with work and with life. Blogging has taken a back seat to keeping my family and my company running. And I'm thankful for the busy season, but haven't had a lot of time to consider what I'm grateful for or what is happening in life overall. So I'm hopping on today to share a little and maybe even get you thinking of your own gratitude or happy lists. 

Today I'm looking forward to:

1. Easton's first Fall ball game tonight. Part of me is looking forward it and part of me is super nervous for him. He turned 8 this year, but he is on a 9U team and this is their first season of kid pitch. Not only is it their first kid pitch game (which means it's harder to get any hits and even just play the game) but it may be Easton's first game to pitch as well. There is a good chance he will be the starting pitcher and he is really nervous about it. He wants to pitch, but he is smart enough to realize how much he still has a lot to learn before he can do a decent job of it. I really hope he and I are pleasantly surprised by how it goes, but I know a lot of prayers will be happening before and during the game. Feel free to send good thoughts his way!

2. My MIL is coming back next week. I hit the jackpot in MIL's and I really found that out when she offered to come and stay with us last holiday season. She knew we would need help with the kids because work gets so crazy for us during the holidays and boy, was she good help! She is so great at just pitching in and doing laundry, cleaning up, watching kids and more. We've only been able to travel as much as we have in the last year because of her. So needless to say, I'm excited for her to come back. She'll be here for a week and a half and we're looking forward to it. 

3. Finding out the gender of baby #5! Maybe this one should have been number one, but my brain is going in whatever order it wants. :) My ultrasound has been set for the 22nd and we're definitely finding out if it's a boy or a girl. I haven't decided when to tell the kids or how or how to tell the internet, but I really just want to know for myself. My inclination is boy, but I'm never right so who knows?

4. The Fall Festival. In Liberty we have a festival every September and it's just the best. It's in our historic downtown and it's basically like a small fair. I love the food, the booths, the small town feel and more. It's even more fun because our N&S store is super close to the festival so we get to take part in an even better way. I love taking my kids to get their faces painted and then to go back on a date with just Soren and I to get funnel cake. It's a great tradition. 

5. The leaves changing colors. I always look forward to this, but this year I'm even more excited because we are in a new home. I don't have any idea what to expect from the trees around our house or in our neighborhood. I'm excited to experience the seasons at this new house- and Fall is definitely going to be my favorite. I can tell already. 

So that's it- those are my current excitements. Those and the fact that Abercrombie has a bunch of my favorite Fall items on 50-60% off today. They never disappoint with their sales! The pants I'm wearing today are only $32 right now and so are so many other things. Check out the list of other great deals below. 

*If you haven't shopped at Abercrombie since high school- they have re-branded and resized everything. It all fits close to TTS, but if you are ever in between sizes- size up. 






Comments

Popular Posts