On Friday's We Wear Pretty Boots and Sweaters

Shop the Post










SWEATER // JEANS // BOOTS // JACKET // EARRINGS

Happy Friday guys! It's an extra busy time of life over here and it's not showing signs of slowing down. We've been prepping for a huge vendor event called Holiday Mart for weeks now and it's finally here. Our booth turned out exactly how we wanted and it's always fun to sell earrings in person. Thankfully my MIL is back and we couldn't be working or hustling like we are without her. God knew we would need the extra hands and he certainly sent them. 

We shared an update to our baby journey on social media this week and I have all kinds of feelings and thoughts to share. I'm hoping to get it all into a blog post next week when I have more time to breathe. Head to FB or IG for the latest news. Thanks for your comments, prayers, and well wishes. We read and appreciate all of them. 

Fit details on today's outfit:
SWEATER- This one is sold out, but I found two similar sweaters and if you know me at all, you know I can't pass up an olive sweater. This one and this one both look awesome. 
JEANS- These are my favorite non-maternity jeans. They fit so well, never stretch out, and although they are an investment- they last. 
BOOTS- These boots are such a pretty pair of boots. They are tall, but not OTK. They fit TTS and the suede is so luxe. 
JACKET- This is my favorite basic military jacket. Fits mostly TTS. I'm wearing an XS and it's slim fitting. Typically I wear XS at Madewell, but maybe a Small would fit better in this one- at least for wearing over sweaters. 

Have a great weekend and if you are in KC- come see us at Holiday Mart at Bartle Hall!

Comments

Popular Posts