Nickel & Suede on Small Business Saturday


Happy Small Business Saturday! Today has a special place in my heart as I've owned a small business of some kind for more than seven years and our small business, Nickel & Suede, has been supporting our family for the last three years. We're so blessed to be able to provide for our family in a way that allows Soren and I to chase our dreams. We're so thankful for everyday of the year that our customers place orders and support us. 

In honor of the day we are offering 20% off all all earrings online*with code SAT20 and all products  are on sale in-store. If you missed our biggest sale of the year last weekend- don't miss this one! I blogged last week about my favorite N&S earrings if you need some recommendations. Check out that post for my faves, the best earrings to gift and more. 

Thank you for sharing our company and our products and supporting our dream! Have a wonderful weekend!

*Sale today only. Does not apply to the Earring of the Month. Does not apply to previous purchases. 

Comments

Popular Posts