OLM Holiday Gift Guide- Beauty Products and Stocking Stuffers + an Extra 20% off Sale Items at Nordstrom

I'm sure it's not news to you- but aside from all of the Thanksgiving get togethers and meals and movie outings, this week is kind of a big shopping week. If you are like me, you have already been ready to start knocking things off your Christmas to-do list for weeks- including buying gifts! This week I have a few gift guides coming your way to hopefully help make that shopping easier. And I've tried to be really careful about what's in these guides. Almost everything I've got on my list is something I've tried and loved. So rest assured you'll love it too!
Shop the Post



Today I'm especially sharing my very favorite beauty products and easy stocking stuffers for women from Nordstrom. I am the kind of person who loves to have favorites, so once I find something that I love and that I know works- even if it cost a little more, I stick with it. Today I've got links to my go-to perfume, eye shadow palette, nude lip and more. Plus some really great deals that are on sale this week! 





This lotion from Kiehls is my go-to everyday lotion. The label says it softens skin in a way otherwise unattainable and I was suspicious of that claim until I felt the results! After a few weeks of using this lotion daily my skin was SO. MUCH. SOFTER. I'm still surprised at the difference it has made. Now that I'm pregnant I also use it daily on my belly and so far so good as far as stretch marks or itchy skin!


I love a nude lip. No matter how many times I try to branch out- I always come back to nude. This set is one of Nordstrom's beauty gift sets this year and I love it. The lipstick is a color that is very similar to my natural lip and the gloss and liner also work great. It comes in a pretty rose gold makeup case that is super easy to gift! If you want a lighter nude I swear by Creme De Nude as well. 



SWEATER //  SIMILAR TEE // JEANS // BOOTS // EARRINGS // CRISS CROSS RING // POLISH
Nordstrom is one of my go-to places for gifts, especially around the holidays. This week they have so many good deals, plus the fact that they always offer free shipping both ways. And expedited shipping is also an option if you procrastinate! Or you can pick-up in-store if you need something even faster. 
This week check out Nordstrom's Gifts for Beauty and Stocking Stuffers!  Lastly, heads up that Nordstrom’s offering an EXTRA 20% off sale items from 11/23-11/27! Be sure to scope out what’s on sale!


Huge thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post! 

Comments

Popular Posts