The Last Days- Key Info for You Last Minute Christmas Shoppers

Well, we're down to crunch time guys. There are just a few days left till the holiday weekend and I'm sure you too have a zillion things left to do. I've been way more stressed than I care to admit about my to-do list this week. If you are a mom you especially feel me because your kids will also be getting out of school for the holiday break this week. My boys' last day is tomorrow which means I have, uh, until tomorrow to get most things done, or ordered or on their way. All day today I've been cranking out lists and hopping online to get a few more things ordered before the last holiday shipping deadlines are over. I've still got a little time left to order groceries, but I really wanted to finish gifts today. Thankfully Nordstrom, one of the places I shop at often, is still offering several good options for holiday gifts!

Shop the Post












SWEATER // JEANS // SHOES // SIMILAR SHOES // SUNNIES // EARRINGS 
This year I bought gifts from Nordstrom for Soren, several of my employees, a few friends and even myself. Oh, and my kids too! I bought rain boots for my boys (love these), my favorite mascara for a friend, a makeup palette for my SIL, and toiletry bags for my gals at work. I also ordered this and these and these for Soren to gift me. ;) If you are looking for anything else to add to your Christmas list I highly recommend these jeans I'm wearing today or this sweater! (I'll include fit details for both below.) Several of these gifts I just ordered today- or earlier this week- and the amazing thing is that they will still get here in time! 
Some key info for you last minute shoppers:
  • Nordstrom is still offering Christmas Eve delivery on tons of items- as long as they are ordered by 9 am PST on December 21. And you can get $10 Saturday delivery for orders placed 12/22 by 9 am PST.  I placed two last minute orders today and both will get here in plenty of time. You can see more of Nordstrom's shipping deadline details here. Standard shipping is always free both ways and even applies to this last minute online shopping option.

  • Also, you can always shop online at Nordstrom.com and then pick-up in-store for really last minute purchases. You can pick up curbside until store closing on Christmas Eve. It sounds too good to be true, but it isn't! I've had several readers who are mommas tell me this is the very best thing for a last-minute hassle-free option. 


  • Other services that can help you finish your shopping (or help your hubby finish) are Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards. Send gift cards through the 21st and send and you can even send and e-Gift Card on Christmas Day! 

Fit details for today's outfit:
SWEATER- This sweater fits very over sized. I'm wearing a size small. The white is a little sheer, but I also have it in olive and it is less sheer. Both color options are great for this time of year and beyond.
JEANS- These jeans are non-maternity and are under $90. I love the wash and the rips- they are just right. I ordered two sizes up because I'm pregnant and as long as I rubber band them they fit great! 
SHOES- This is exact pair sold out, but I love the neutral color scheme of them. I also ordered this pair to try and love this pair as well.
EARRINGS- I always wear size large in N&S, but I recommend mediums for everyone. 
And heck- here are a few more gift ideas for you or your momma or your sister. Just a few of my personal faves for you last minute crazies like myself. As I type this at midnight....


Are you done shopping yet? What do you put off till the end?
*Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all outfit purchasing, styling and recommendations were done by yours truly. 

Comments

Popular Posts