Winter Accessories

Shop the Post











WRAP // TEE // JEANS // BOOTS // NECKLACE (on sale right now!) // BAG // SUNNIES // CRISS CROSS RING // WATCH // EARRINGS

Happy Thursday, almost Friday! We've had quite the week between house projects and doctor appointments and baby updates. There is more to share about each of those things than I can do justice in this post, but if you follow along with Instagram and my IG stories I am always sharing real time over there. I'll be sharing more in-depth here on the blog soon- as long as I don't go into labor first!

Today I want to share this outfit and some accessories that I really rely on to give my outfits some oompf! While I'm normally someone who keeps my clothing pieces pretty basic, pregnancy brings that out even more! I find that a basic tee, well fitting jeans and great accessories are my everyday outfit formula. I get the most wear out of basic tops and jeans so I've been investing in ones that fit well. Plus, I just haven't loved many of the trendy maternity tops I've seen during this pregnancy so really, basics it is!

The challenge with basics is how to keep them from getting boring. I do wear the same outfits over and over again, but I don't want to share the same outfit over and over. Changing my accessories is the way that I am able to change my look and offer different outfit ideas for you. I'm sure it's no surprise that Nordstrom is one of my go-to's for accessories. They carry a variety of price points and brands that I love including Madewell, Sole Society and more. 

I almost always wear my Nickel & Suede statement earrings, but I've also been wearing lots of chokers during the last few months. I love how many options there are right now- including many chokers that look like layered necklaces! This necklace is one of those- it looks like two but it's actually one! I'm linking more of my favorites below. 




I've also been wearing a lot of cardigans during the last few months and wraps are another way to get more mileage out if a basic tee and jeans. This one is reversible too! I'm linking a few more wrap options below. 




Last of all- I've been on the hunt for a new bag that will also function as a diaper bag. My current backpack is great, but it's not quite big enough for all of the things. This leopard print bag is surprisingly perfect! It's a great size so that I won't overfill it, but it still holds a lot! It has three compartments and fits my laptop. Plus it's leopard! Other totes I'm loving are linked below.




Other accessories that I always wear and always get asked about- my sunglasses and my criss-cross ring. I wear these pieces daily and they really are perfect. I wear the 58 mm Ray Bans in Gold  These are accessories that I don't vary from and they are the perfect staples. 

What accessories are you mixing up this season? Have you tried chokers or layering necklaces? How about a wrap instead of a cardigan?



Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions, accessories and outfits are my own. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts