Rush's Nursery Reveal

Welcome to Rush's nursery! I'll be honest, finishing a nursery for baby #5 wasn't exactly in the original plans. None of the kids have finished, decorated rooms and I was fine with that staying the case for a while. But after the new year my nesting instinct really started kicking in and one online order lead to another and here we are. Rush has a nursery and the bigger boy's rooms are almost done as well!



I didn't have a specific theme in mind when I started, but the artwork over the crib kind of sent things in an outdoorsy, nature themed direction. We used the same gray crib and gray and white bedding that we had for Baker. I just added more gray, natural wood, and neutral colored elements. 

I searched high and low and asked around for recommendations for a new baby rocker and I'm really happy with the one we settled on. This chair from West Elm is so comfy, rocks just enough and is covered in a gray velvet that wipes clean really easily!

SHELF // GLOBE // SHOES // PLANT (Target $1 spot)

CRIB (Nebraska Furniture Mart) // TREE // BASKET // ART ABOVE CRIB // CHAIR // OTTOMAN // LAMP // CURTAINS // CURTAIN ROD // SHELF





CRIB (Nebraska Furniture Mart) // TREE // BASKET // ART ABOVE CRIB // CHAIR // OTTOMAN // LAMP // CURTAINS // CURTAIN ROD // SHELF


PILLOWS (Home Goods)  // ANIMAL (gift)

HOOKS (Home Goods) // BEAR SUIT

SHELF // GLOBE // SHOES // PLANT (Target $1 spot)

CRIB (Nebraska Furniture Mart) // TREE // BASKET // ART ABOVE CRIB // CHAIR // OTTOMAN // LAMP // CURTAINS // CURTAIN ROD // SHELF // BEDDING // WHITE BASKET 

I really wanted to keep things simple, clean and functional in this nursery space and I think we accomplished that! A big thank you to Soren for all of the things he had to hang to make this space happen for me. Husbands who hang things are the best. :)

Comments

  1. Love this room! Do you not have a changing table? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts