200+ Unique Baby Boy Names


Over the year's we've had to name a few boys- five in fact! And that means we've had our share of baby boy name lists. Sometimes names carried over from previous lists, sometimes we just started over. But either way, we feel like we've considered them all! Soren and I have somewhat unique names and so we've always wanted our kids' names to fit. We've looked all at of the unique boy names and ended up with an Easton, Kesler, Knox, Baker and Rush. 

I had some great input during my last pregnancy of boy name suggestions and although we are likely done naming kiddos, I wanted to share all of the great names we considered. Naming kids is a big job, but hopefully this list makes it easier for you and any future boy mommas you know!

And click here for a list of 200+ unique names for baby girls!


200+ Unique Boy Names

Abram
Ace
Alder
Anderson
Apollo
Ari
Arlo
Asher
Aston
Augustus
Avery
Axel
Baker
Bane
Banks
Barrett
Barron
Bauer
Bear
Beau
Beck
Beckett
Beckham
Bennett
Bensen
Benton
Bingham
Boden
Bohdi
Boss
Boston
Brandt
Braxley
Brec
Breslin
Brock
Brody
Bronson
Brooks
Caden
Callum
Camden
Campbell
Cash
Chase
Cole
Collins
Corbin
Crae
Creed
Crew
Crosby
Cross
Cullen
Dalton
Damon
Dante
Davin
Davis
Dawsen
Dax
Dayne
Deacon
Decker
Declan
Draper
Drew
Dreyer
Dutch
Dylan
Easton
Eli
Ellis
Evander
Everett
Finn
Fletcher
Flynn
Ford
Forest
Foster
Fox
Gabriel
Gage
Gavin
Gibson
Grady
Graham
Granite
Grant
Grey
Griffin
Gunner
Harrison
Harry
Hatch
Haven
Henning
Hinkley
Holden
Holt
Hoyt
Huck
Hudson
Hunter
Hutch
Huxley
Jace
Jack
Jackson
Jagger
Jasper
Jayce
Jensen
Jett
Josiah
Judd
Jude
Judson
Julian
Kai
Kannon
Keegan
Kellen
Kelson
Kesler
Kingston
Klein
Knox
Koah
Kray
Landon
Lane
Law
Ledger
Lennox
Leo
Liam
Lincoln
Lochlin
Logan
Macon
Maddox
Malcom
Mason
Maxwell
Merrick
Meyer
Micah
Miloh
Montgomery
Myles
Nash
Nixon
Noah
Nolan
Oakley
Oliver
Oscar
Otto
Owen
Parker
Pax
Phoenix
Pierce
Porter
Quinn
Quinten
Raylen
Reed
Remi
Reynolds
Rhett
Ridge
Rigsby
Riley
River
Roland
Roman
Rush
Rutledge
Ryker
Rylan
Sawyer
Sebastian
Segar
Shaw
Shepard
Silas
Slade
Slate
Sloane
Smith
Soren
Steele
Sutton
Syler
Talon
Tanner
Tate
Tatum
Taylor
Teddy
Tennison
Theo
Toby
Trevor
Tripp
Truett
Truman
Tucker
Turner
Van
Vance
Vann
Vartan
Vince
Vincent
Warden
Watson
Waylon
Wells
Weston
Whitt
Wilder
Winston
Wyatt
Xavier
Yale
Zander

What names did I miss? What are your favorite unique boy names right now?

Comments

  1. We have a Beckett & an Easton! :-) Boy names that are different but also that aren't off the wall and complicated to spell are hard to come by! I wish your list had been around when we were trying to find our boys names, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son's name is Callum. Super unique here in the US, but more common in the U.K. And Australia. I also have a son named Graham :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a unique name (Krischa) and we gave our children unique names as well. My son's name is Clive and Soren was actually on our short list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Max, Marshall and Magnus :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two favorite unique boy names are Landry and Bromley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, both of my boys first and middle names were on this list. 😁 We have got an Avery Maddox and an Anderson Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! We named our son Briggs. I don't know if it qualifies as unique, but it's definitely uncommon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We used Crawford for our son. It is a family name, but I love that it is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any suggestions for girls names?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What about ‘Willian’? After a brilliant Brazilian footballer this world cup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 I love that I didnt see on the list are Thatcher and Royce. I still cant seem to commit to husbands #1, Silas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first son is Owen Andrew and my second one is Onyx Joseph Knox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a Kalem which has been pretty unique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts