Mom Style Meets Fashion Forward

 SHOP THE POST










BLAZER // TEE // JEANS // SIMILAR SHOES // SIMILAR BAG // EARRINGS // SIMILAR WATCH // CRISS CROSS RING // SUNNIES
PC- Sarah Sweeney

When it comes to getting dressed, this Spring has been an interesting one! I started buying warm weather things in February, and in April, it still felt like February! Also- I'm not pregnant this year (yay!) but I am still toting a little man and his car seat almost everywhere I go. My go-to espadrille wedge spring style has been a bit thwarted, and so I've been working on this happy medium of comfortable mom style meets trendy with a little bit of edge. I gotta be able to be on the move, but I want to look cool doing it! Don't we all?! 

Today's outfit is one I wore to a floral workshop over Mother's Day weekend and little Rush came along. Everyone else was in dresses and tall sandals, but I still felt super put together and comfy in my blazer, tee and embellished flats. I feel like I'm always working on this updated mom-style and hopefully helping you do the same! 


Enter Topshop at Nordstrom. Nordstrom, as you know, is one of my go-to places to shop but I've mentioned before that I think Nordstrom can be overwhelming to shop at. They carry so many things that you have to be smart about the way you shop. And one of my favorite quick ways to browse is to narrow down new arrivals or women's clothing by brand. (Read about some of those favorite brands and more Nordstrom shopping tips here.) Topshop is a brand that is in my go-to group of brands to browse. I'll tell you- it's pretty edgy for us moms- but that's one reason I like it! Their pieces are very fashion forward which takes care of helping me stay on trend, and they are at a great price point! I mix Topshop pieces in with a lot of my basics and they add a lot of interest to my wardrobe. 
 
DRESS // SIMILAR BLAZER // SIMILAR SHOES

I love their graphic tees (like this one and this one) and this season I've been wearing the heck out of this knit blazer (sadly mine is sold out right now but this one is similar). It's so comfortable and the color goes with everything. I love it with a graphic tee, dresses, a white tee, and I think it would even be cute with overalls! I'm wearing size 4 and it fits TTS. They also have a similar options here with lots of bright blazers too. 

My other favorite items to look at from Topshop are their bags. They have so many cool statement bags, totes and purses and they are priced really well. This season I'm loving their straw bags (sadly mineis sold out right now but this one is similar) and their bright color pop bags like this one. 

I've rounded up my favorite Topshop pieces right now that are mom-friendly and will instantly up your outfit's style quotient. 


Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all purchasing, styling and outfit-tip making is done by me!

Comments

  1. You have great style!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your style, I always find something I love in your feed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts