The Perfect Shorts for Summer with Abercrombie

Well, Spring has been taking its time here in Kansas City, but thankfully we were able to get out of town last week and spend some time in warm weather! We took a family/work trip to Galveston, Texas and it was wonderful! My boys don't remember ever going to the beach (they were tiny the last time we went) and so everyone had the best time playing together in 80 degree weather. We had beach days, went to lots of attractions and even saw dolphins. I have a post coming soon with all of our trip details, but today I'm sharing the other fun part about a trip to the beach- warm weather clothes! I've got a great list of Spring/Summer clothing recommendations from Abercrombie for you today!


SHOP THE POST

















If you have been around for a while you know how much I love Abercrombie. They have done an awesome re-brand and revamp on their style in the last few years and they totally get me. Their quality is really great, their sizing is consistent, and they have a great mix of feminine and edgy pieces. Not to mention, I buy so much from their men's line for Soren and things from Abercrombie Kids for my kids. If you haven't tried them since high school, I highly recommend taking a new look. It's one of my favorite brands to shop from and I think you'll be on board with  me, especially when you see all of the great deals they always have!

For this trip I wasn't sure how warm it would be, so I brought a mix of shorts, pants, tee and sweaters. In the morning a sweater and shorts worked great for walks on the beach, and then by the time the sun hit hard, it was shorts and a swim suit for sand castle building. If you know me, you know I usually don't wear shorts. I have veins from having kids and for modesty reasons I wear longer shorts around town if I wear them. But- shorter shorts are kind of a must for the beach and the pool. I am in love with the distressing on these shorts and the quality is right on- plus they are under $35 today! I also brought these shorts along and they are so comfortable. I ordered a size up in both pairs because I'm kind-of in between everything right now and nothing makes you feel worse than tight shorts. I'm linking all of my other faves below- including some other pieces I ordered for the season.

SIZING INFO - I usually wear size small in tops and currently wear a 27 or 28 in bottoms. I'm 5'7" and 130.






Thank you to Abercrombie for sponsoring this post. I only collaborate with brands that I already love- and it's totally a dream to do so!

Comments

Popular Posts