OLM Anniversary Sale- The Best Pieces Still Available

Hey friends! Public access to the Anniversary Sale is finally here. You do not need to be a card holder to shop the sale prices online or in store. Some things are sold out but most of my favorites are still in stock. I've rounded up a bunch of them here today and I'll be featuring more on social media over the next few days.

 Shop the Post






 TOP (size small) // PANTS (size 26) // SHOES // SUNNIES // EARRINGS

I can't believe these shoes are still in stock. They are my FAVORITE! Marc Fisher is a great brand and the quality on these is fab. The stacked heel makes them really easy to walk in. Fit is true to size and are great for transitioning from Summer to Fall.

There are all kinds of varsity stripes in the sale. This was my favorite cardigan with the stripe detail. This is size small which is a good size because I want it to be over sized. It does not appear to shed yet!


TOP (size US 4-6) // PANTS (size 25) // SHOES // SUNNIES // EARRINGS
Steve Madden sneakers have a hidden wedge that doesn't feel like a wedge. These are super comfy and also come in black. They are under $60 and are still in stock! TTS.
These are a great gray jean. They hit at a true ankle length and the wash is really flattering. I sized down because they didn't have a 26. I'd recommend your normal size.
The top is just fun. I love animal graphic tees. 

TOP (size xs) // PANTS (size 26) // SHOES // SUNNIES // EARRINGS
This cardigan is a staple piece in the closet. I love it in this color, brown spice. It fits over sized.
Unlike most demi boot crop jeans, these don't make you look short. These actually fit really well. They fit true to size and are a good casual jean
THROW
These throws are literally our favorite and they are part of the Nordstrom sale. They are only $25, they don't pill and they still look brand new a year later. We have them in six colors and counting.
Here are the best pieces still available from the sale.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts