The Big Boys are Back in School

This post is brought to you by Abercrombie Kids. While this was a sponsored opportunity, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.

It’s no secret that in the last few years, one of my favorite brands to shop for myself has been Abercrombie. I love their mix of masculine and feminine details, the quality of their clothing, and their prices! I especially love their denim, sweaters and sweats. I even shop there almost exclusively for Soren. But what I haven’t yet shared is how much I love their kids' clothes!


Over the past few years I’ve been buying my kids most of their clothing at Abercrombie as well. We’ve found new favorites in their denim, chinos, polos and jackets. And so, when it was time to shop for back to school, Abercrombie Kids was of course at the top of the list. Abercrombie Kids always has great prices and they are even better during their sales! This week, jeans are BOGO 50% off and tees are 2 for $15! ! It’s a great time to stock up on basics.



denim jacket // long-sleeve tee // burgundy skinny jeans





EASTON: classic button-up shirt // straight jeans
KESLER:  denim jacket // long-sleeve tee // burgundy skinny jeans
KNOX: camo jacket // star wars graphic tee // straight jeans

All the boys needed new denim and so we started there. My boys wear jeans year-round, especially Easton. I love that their jeans come in regular and slim and they all have adjustable waistbands. I’ve found that their clothes fit true to size, but every time we move them up a size they must cuff them for a bit. They always grow right into the new lengths though!

This year I let the boys pick their jeans and both Kesler and Easton wanted some black jeans. Kesler also wanted to try the burgundy, which makes sense because red is his favorite color. Both of their black and burgundy pairs are a new sweatpant stretch denim. They really do feel like jeans on the outside and sweatpants on the inside! Both of the boys noticed and loved it!

Abercrombie kids jeans also come in all different cuts and that’s super helpful because Knox is built differently than my other boys. I buy Easton and Kesler skinny or straight denim and I buy Knox straight or classic. All of the boys’ jeans ended up fitting really well, but Abercrombie Kids has a really easy return process so I often order a few styles so that we can find their best fit.

Overall, our Abercrombie Kids haul really finished our back to school shopping and I’m pretty proud of how well the boys are dressing these days because of it! : ) Easton can’t wait to wear this jacket and Kesler requested that I also order him a Star Wars Porg shirt. Have you tried Abercrombie Kids yet? Are you finished with back to school shopping?

Comments

  1. You inspire me with all that you do. I don’t know how you find time for everything. You are amazing and a strong inspiration to women. Thank you for putting life into my hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts