This Week on OLM: Last Weekend Before School Starts

Happy Friday! It's the last weekend before school starts so this week I've taken the boys going to school (Kesler, Easton and Knox) on day dates. It's our annual back to school tradition that consists of taking each one separately to lunch and getting their school shopping done. It's great intentional bonding time and the boys love it. I'm trying to get in some last-minute moments of fun so I'm planning on taking the boys to Science City today. This is one of the places I put on a recent blog post about things to do in Kansas City. You can check it out here. It's also date night tonight with Soren so make sure to follow me on Instagram if you want to see my outfit details in real time.


SHOP THIS POST



VEST // TEE // SHOES // PANTS
PANTS // SHOES
 TOP // PANTS // SHOES // EARRINGS
 JACKET // TOP // PANTS // SHOES
 TOP // PANTS // SHOES
WEDGE SNEAKER W/ZIPPER // WEDGE SNEAKER // ADIDAS SNEAKER // NIKE SNEAKER

You can always get the most recent outfit details by following me on Instagram and clicking on outfit pics here. The Shop Instagram tab here on the blog always has the most up to date outfits!

Comments

Popular Posts