Oh, Boy

Fun fact, ONE little MOMMA started as kind of a kid's style blog. 6 years ago, Soren was still working an accounting job and I was a SAHM. We had an Etsy shop called ONE little BELT and a friend suggested that I start a blog to help promote our shop. I knew nothing about blogging but decided to take a stab at it and well, here we are. My first posts from back in the day were about home DIY projects, my personal style and yes- kid's style. Easton and Kesler were little guys then and appeared in many posts wearing their little belts. You can read some of those old posts here and here. I'm betting some of you even remember those days!

SHOP THE POST





Well, it turns out I had more of a knack for sharing my personal style back then than my kids and so OLM evolved into more of a motherhood and mom-style blog. Fast forward to now and ya'll can't get enough of my kids. :) And I can't blame you! 

They have each developed their own style and I love seeing it come out in what they wear. Easton is nine now and between him, the boys in between and the baby, we cover pretty much every boy size and style. I've got a post coming soon about all the places that I shop for the kids, but today I'm collaborating with Nordstrom to talk about my favorite boy's pieces this Fall. 

One of my favorite ways to browse Nordstrom's website is to search by brand- and one of my favorite kid's brands is Tucker and Tate. The prices and quality are really great. Plus, you can usually find a good selection in their sale section. They offer a wide range of sizes in their clothing which makes it really easy to coordinate my kid's outfits. Easton and Rush are both wearing Tucker and Tate and I'm totally crushing on their matchy, but not matchy looks. :) I mean just add in the rest of the family and we've got the makings of a family photo!

I will say that Tucker and Tate big boys' items seem to run a little big. I always size down if I'm debating. The baby items seam TTS, but Rush is a pretty big guy for being 7.5 months. He is wearing all 9-12 month clothes here and having no problem filling them out. Their clothes have all washed up well and still look new even after a few washes. 

I've linked a ton of other favorites from Nordstrom boy's and baby below. If you are looking for family photo outfits or just a few more things for back to school look no further!

BOUTIQUE



Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all styling and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts